Our corporate and commercial law practice includes corporate restructuring, business advisory, insolvency, taxation, mergers and acquisition, labour, insurance, private equity, trust, capital market and advice on foreign investment.
We thoroughly understand the peculiarities of various types of contracts and business transactions. We also have extensive experience with corporate and transactional structures including various restructuring models.
We provide solutions that help our clients realize their commercial goals in cost effective ways.
OUR NOTABLE TRANSACTIONS
- Acted as the Transaction Counsel to a novel quasi-corporate infrastructure bond by way of Medium Term Notes to the tune of N50,000,000,000 (Fifty Billion Naira). The transaction was uniquely structured to raise funds for the development of waste management infrastructure in Lagos State and same has been publicly adjudged as successful.
- Advised a Mobile Value Added Services (VAS) provider on the provision of technical services, platform and other support services to a major Ghanaian mobile telecommunication company for its flagship SMS game.
- Advised a Nigerian/Singaporean joint venture in a bid to acquire a thermal power generating plant with an installed capacity of 1020 MW from the Federal Government, under the privatization program of the Nigerian electric power sector.
- Acted as Solicitors to the Issue in the Public Offer by Book Building of a renowned company in the oil and gas industry for the purpose of raising up to 20,000,000,000 (Twenty Billion Naira) to finance its business operations.
- Acted as Transaction Counsel with respect to Public Private Partnership (PPP) between a Nigerian environmental utility company and its foreign partners on a multi-million Naira waste management contract, in conjunction with the Lagos State Government.