Our Firm provides legal advice on diverse aspects of telecommunication and Information Technology, ranging from regulatory, intellectual property, interconnection and licensing issues, financing, acquisition of right of way, software, on-line commercial activities, among others.
We combine our knowledge of the Industry and the current dynamic legal regime in providing advisory, advocacy and transactional services to an array of local and international clients cutting across the public and private sectors.
Our team of lawyers, offer rare and innovative solutions to both routine and complex legal issues in the Industry, which have helped improve our clients’ businesses.
OUR NOTABLE TRANSACTIONS INCLUDE:
- Resolved a content claim dispute amongst a content owner, a VAS (Value Added Service) provider and Tel-Cos.
- Drafted several agreements between a notable premiership club, a Tel-Co and a VAS provider.
- We were instrumental to the registration of the Nigerian subsidiary of a pioneer crypto-currency trading company registered in South Carolina, U.S.A.
- Processing, obtaining and renewal of licenses for telecommunication support service companies.
- We act as legal advisers to a multinational information technology training company regarding its operations in Nigeria.
- Conducted the registration of trademarks for products and services of clients in the technology, media and telecommunication space. Also, we defended the intellectual property rights of clients in the technology, media and telecommunication space.
- Drafted and reviewed software development agreements , shareholders’ agreements, joint venture agreements, and other similar agreements required by clients in the technology, media and telecommunication sector.